Armin Torres has been chosen by the National Board as an Information Technology Subject Matter Expert (SME).
An SME’s responsibilities?
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert representative, as called upon, for your Sector in InfraGard meetings, conferences, and the annual Congress
- Help to guide IMA Sector Chief’s in the development, implementation and operation of their program.
- Maintain currency on all Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and IMA sourced Critical Infrastructure threats, concerns and information requirements.
Provide proactive expertise, advice and assistance to federal sector oversight agencies and IMA Sector Chief Programs or in response to threats, concerns or requests for information from the FBI, partners, and InfraGard National and IMA Sector Chief programs.
- Support other National and IMA Sector Chiefs in the sharing of relevant, timely, accurate, and actionable information to the FBI via personal contact, InfraGard Portal, FBI IGCs and/or iGuardian.
- Initiate or participate in InfraGard projects and initiatives at the regional or National levels.
- Produce periodic reports of your planned activities and accomplishments, and achievements
Mr. Torres is a Principal at Qualified Data Systems Inc. (QDS) headquartered in Coral Gables Florida. QDS is a global information technology consultancy focused on the needs of the Life Science industry.